Obstetric, Gynecology and Midwifery Services
At Trinity Muscatine we understand the importance of patient-centered obstetric and gynecology care. Our providers are highly trained to deliver the highest quality of care. Trinity Muscatine offers board-certified physicians and certified nurse midwives for obstetric and gynecological care. Our goal is to deliver the best outcome for every patient, every time.
- Pregnancy testing and care
- High risk pregnancy
- Epidural anesthesia
- Home follow-up and education
- Full participation for fathers
- Overnight accommodations and meals for fathers
- 3D/4D ultrasound in office
- Infertility consultation
- Annual gynecological exam
- Adolescent care
- Abnormal pap smear/colposcopy
- Menstrual disorders
- Breast care
- Minimally invasive
- Vaginal surgeries
- Urinary incontinence surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Pelvic reconstruction surgery
- Essure procedure - incisionless
- permanent tubal ligation
- Preconception planning
- Prenatal care
- Labor support, delivery and postpartum care
- Gynecological care and health maintenance
Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
After Hours Emergency Care
There is a physician on call each night and on weekends. Call the clinic at (563) 262-4113 and the physician on call will be notified.
Patients are seen by appointment. Please call (563) 262-4113 to schedule an appointment.