Integrating the EAP, Utilization Management and Preferred Provider Network provides maximum management of behavioral health care services. The integrated offering is designed to provide controlled access to a network of high-quality treatment providers, and to ensure the continuity of care throughout the course of treatment.
- Twenty-four hour access to high quality, confidential care
- Maximum management of behavioral health care services
- Gatekeeper/Triage services
- Multi-disciplinary, carefully selected providers
- Preventative services and wellness programs
- Customized utilization reports
- Monitoring of discharge and aftercare services
- Continuity of care throughout treatment
Integrated Program Benefits
- Employers benefit by controlling behavioral health care costs while assuring appropriate quality care for their employees.
- Employees and Families benefit by receiving immediate, convenient, confidential high quality behavioral health care with no disruption in the continuity of care.